Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Swedish Medical Center is seeking a dynamic medical director with hospital-based pathology medical director experience in Denver, Colorado.
- AP/CP board certification (required)
- Strong surgical pathologist with fellowship training in Cytopathology, Head and Neck pathology, and Gynecologic pathology is desirable.
- Two to five years’ experience hospital-based pathology
- Medical directorship/leadership experience
- Eligible of Colorado license or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Employed opportunity with Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) a wholly owned company of HCA
- Excellent salary and full benefit package
About Forward Pathology Solutions / Swedish Medical Center:
- FPS is a large pathology group in Denver, Colorado and projected to be the largest in the US with multiple career growth opportunities. Our mission is simple: to provide the highest level of service, which is second-to-none. We are based on an academic model, with all of the pathology subspecialties represented.
- The right candidate will be joining a group of 21+ pathologists in the Denver metro area. The practice is supported by excellent pathology assistants.Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed level I trauma hospital serving the south Denver metro area for over 110 years.
- Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Member of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Network, the global cancer enterprise of HCA Healthcare and industry leader in clinical research and drug development.
- Swedish and Sarah Cannon are focused on disease-specific Centers of Excellence with physician-led programmatic development, oncology nurse navigation, and opportunities to influence best practice at a national level.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly