Open-rank Faculty Member in Internal Medicine
The University of Kentucky is seeking an open-rank faculty member in Internal Medicine that will act as an academic Endocrinologist for the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. This is a full-time position based at the Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center.
- Provide clinical care for patients while supervising residents in ambulatory and hospital-based settings.
- Participate in clinical teaching activities within the Division of Endocrinology, as negotiated between the Division Chief and the individual faculty member. These activities may include instruction of students, residents and fellows in ambulatory and inpatient clinical settings, as well as instruction in lectures, seminars and clinical conferences.
- Support the clinical research mission of the Division through various roles including development and supervision of clinical protocols, accrual of patients to clinical trials, and participation in regulatory oversight programs for clinical research.
- Represent the University of Kentucky in a professional manner as an active member of the medical staff. These responsibilities include active participation in medical staff affairs; adherence to evidence based practice standards; and a strong commitment to high standards of customer service.
- Serve on appropriate Division, Department, University, Hospital and College committees as assigned by the Division Chief.
Please include Curriculum Vita along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Apply for Open-rank Faculty Member in Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly