100% Outpatient Endocrinology | Utah Mountains | No Phone Call
Situated in mountain filled Uintah County, Uintah Basin Healthcare is a modern multi-specialty healthcare system that is known for caring for their communities through access to compassionate, quality healthcare and investing in those they serve.
Due to increased patient demand and facility expansion, they are seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join their growing team.
• 4 - 4.5 day work week - flexible based on need.
• 100% outpatient work.
• No call, nights, or weekends.
• Dedicated ancillary support.
• Competitive base salary with production incentives.
• Uintah County is known as the a gateway to a national recreation area, a national forest and several state parks with reservoirs - go hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, horseback riding, camping - find no shortage of outdoor recreation.
• Surrounded by the Uinta Mountains - the largest east-west trending mountain range in the Western Hemisphere - find solace in a housing market that is 46% less expensive that the overall Utah housing average, according to bestplaces.net.
• Enjoy a great small town community feel with no commute, while still having access to an excellent downtown area and amenities.
For Further Consideration and To Learn More, Please Contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 100% Outpatient Endocrinology | Utah Mountains | No Phone Call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly