Sunny Jacksonville! Top Ranked Hospital in Florida!
We are currently seeking an outstanding OB/GYN to join our new practice at Baptist Medical Center South in Jacksonville, FL as a Hospitalist. Our goal is to provide quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies. Our team will:
- include four OB/GYN Hospitalists who work 7-8 24-hour shifts/month (leaving ample dedicated time off for family, recreation, etc!)
- collaborate with our dedicated teams of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Neonatology specialists
- have responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients and private call coverage, emergency response for L&D/antepartum/postpartum, ER and floor consults/care for unassigned GYN emergencies, surgical assists at Cesarean sections
- Baptist Medical Center South is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top five hospitals in Florida.
Currently ranked as the most preferred health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes nationally accredited hospitals, including the region's only children's hospital.
If you're passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida. It has one of the largest urban park systems in the country with miles of beaches and waterways. Park land preservation is a key component to quality of life in the region. Jacksonville boasts a first-rate school system and is also home to several “Best High Schools” according to U.S. News and World Report. In addition, Jacksonville has also been named in the Top 10 Happiest Cities, and came in number 16 on Business Insider's list of “The 24 Best Places to Live in the South – the Region That's Becoming the Best Place to Live in America.” With its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, and high quality of life, Jacksonville continues to distinguish itself as one of the nation's most dynamic and progressive cities. (Additionally, there's no state income tax in Florida!)
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly