Critical Care Medicine Intensivist Opportunities
The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore a Critical Care Medicine opportunity with our medical team at Orlando Health – Orlando Regional Medical Center (Level 1). Must be a graduate of an ACGME accredited Critical Care Medicine Residency Program.
- Excellent brand recognition, Orlando Regional Medical Center is the only Level 1 trauma center in Central Florida (808-bed).
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Closed hospital-based ICU’s, a Primary Stroke Center with neuro-interventional specialists, oncology services, surgical services which include vascular surgery, neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery, diagnostic and interventional cardiology services.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Wonderful community to raise a family; enjoy public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and an international airport.
Facility Details: Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is an 808-bed hospital in downtown Orlando and the flagship medical center of Orlando Health. For over 100 years, ORMC has provided the most advanced options available for surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care. Today, through our state-of-the-art technology and leading medical specialists, we provide a comprehensive continuum of care for trauma, heart, vascular, stroke, neuroscience, oncology, surgery and orthopedic patients.
Additionally, ORMC provides diagnostic and laboratory testing, medical and surgical services, intensive and progressive care, and wound management. Our numerous specialty centers include treatment for memory disorder and epilepsy, the Orlando Health Rehabilitation Institute (OHRI), the esteemed Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program (BIRC), outpatient surgery services, and an inpatient acute rehabilitation program at the ORMC North Tower.
Award-winning Level One Trauma Center:
ORMC is proud to be home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center, which sees more than 85,000 patients per year including 3,400 major trauma cases. ORMC’s life-saving surgical and medical care is available, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ORMC also recently received full Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services (EPS) Accreditation status from the SCPC, one of only two hospitals in Florida and the only one in Central Florida to achieve this designation.
Emergency Air Transport:
ORMC is also home to the area’s only air ambulance service. The Air Care Team, founded in 1985, is comprised of three medical helicopters that service a 90-mile radius that includes 10 counties in Central Florida. Since its inception, the Air Care Team has flown over 19,000 patients and 1.2 million accident-free miles on their rescue and transport missions
Graduate Medical Education:
One of the state's six major teaching hospitals, ORMC offers seven residency programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics and Surgical Education.
ORMC also offers 10 fellowship programs: Administrative/Research, Emergency Medical Services, Ultrasound, Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Orthopedics, Orthopedic Trauma, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Colon Rectal Surgery, Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Trauma. Medical students from universities across the country, including Florida State University, University of Florida and University of South Florida, come to ORMC to complete their medical education and training. For more information, visit our Graduate Medical Education portal.
Apply for Critical Care Medicine Intensivist Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly