LifeBridge Health is a 13,000-team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually.? We are comprised of 5 main healthcare facilities: Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center as well as community practices.
Our hospital-employed Gastroenterology group provides inpatient services at a 500+ bed facility and outpatient services for the surrounding community in northern Baltimore. Inpatient transfers and outpatient referrals of more complicated GI patients from affiliated facilities are common, including requests for advance endoscopic procedures.
Join Us, Care Bravely!
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join Sinai Gastroenterology Associates
- Reports to: Division Director of Gastroenterology/ Department of Medicine Chair
- Location: Sinai Hospital
- The practice includes 4 Gastroenterologists, 3 outpatient NPs, and 2 inpatient PA s
- Phenomenal support staff
- Call coverage: PA assistance, rotation based/excess pay only one hospital to cover
- EMR: Cerner
- Enjoy the reward of mentoring medical students and residents in clinical practice and research; train surgical residents from world-renowned surgery program in endoscopy
- Onsite nursing and APP support
A great opportunity to join a fantastic practice:
- Examine, diagnose, and treat or recommend courses of treatment for patients with emphasis on disorders of the gastroenterological, hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic systems in the outpatient practice as well as provide inpatient consults on a rotating basis
- Carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, update patient records, and make referrals as needed
- Remain up-to-date on current best practices, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Clinically supervise inpatient PAs when on call
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Board Eligibility or Board Certified in Gastroenterology with successful completion of a formal GI fellowship program
- In possession of or eligible for Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS license, DEA certificate
- BLS and ACLS
- EGD/colonoscopy and interventional EUS/ERCP preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment is required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Lifebridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, Sinai hospital is located on the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and beautiful Annapolis and Chesapeake Bays.
This opportunity offers many perks including excellent base salary, full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, CME dollars and days, and Life Insurance. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
To apply please visit lifejobs.org or email Devyn Kern, CPRP, Director of Physician Recruiting and Onboarding at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about LifeBridge Health please click here: http://www.lifejobs.org/LifeJobs/providerrecruitment.aspx
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly