Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
LifeBridge Health is a 13,000-team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually.? We are comprised of 5 main healthcare facilities: Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Sinai supports several ACGME accredited residency programs providing training for greater than 140 residents and 400 medical students annually. With 483 beds, Sinai is the largest non-profit community hospital in Maryland serving people of greater Baltimore, national and international patients.
The BirthPlace at Sinai Hospital is an integral part of the Baltimore community providing:
- 2,000 annual births
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Well established team of attending faculty
- Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine practice that provides full range of antenatal services.
- Support for diabetes management provided by a registered dietician
- Provide the highest level of expertise in complete prenatal and postnatal care and the latest gynecologic surgeries
- Robust divisions of Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology provide patients with a full range of advanced GYN care as well as support for Obstetric emergencies
- Consultative services provided at Sinai Hospital and Carroll Hospital
- Laborist program supports the labor and delivery unit
- 30 hours a week clinical time and 10 hours of teaching/administrative time
- Education for future OB/GYNs in our ACGME certified residency program
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a board certified/eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist July 1, 2022. Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess the following qualifications, please contact us immediately.
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- Board Certified/Eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Ability to obtain a Maryland medical license & DEA license
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work collaboratively in a team environment
- Participate in rotating call schedule
Lifebridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, Sinai hospital is located on the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and beautiful Annapolis and Chesapeake Bays.
- Excellent base salary and RVU bonus
- Full benefit package
- Flexible spending account (FSAs)
- Free parking
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- CME allowance
- Life insurance
- Discounted membership at our 70,000 square foot health and fitness center
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly