NY NYC Health + Hospitals * New York City
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients throughout New York City. Comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals, PAGNY provides services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
Assistant Director, Blood Bank
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County * Brooklyn, NY
The Assistant Director will play a critical role regarding laboratory quality management and daily operation. This role requires not only experience in blood banking but also a commitment to understand and ensuring laboratory operation under federal, state, JCAHO, and other credential agencies standards and regulations, in order to provide high quality of service to our patients. Requires New York State licensed Clinical Laboratory Technologist.
Apply online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/pathology/brooklyn/5609
Attending Physician, Lab Pathology
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County * Brooklyn, NY
Participate in internal/external quality assurance, performance improvement activities and programs, departmental and team/committee meetings, and facility- wide activity as needed.
- Supervising and instructing residents on service of general surgical/ biopsy, intra-operative consultation, cytology and complete cases in required TAT at KCHC.
- Teaching and overseeing residents performing autopsy and sampling proper and adequate tissue for histology examinations; serving as faculty member of SUNY at Downstate medical school; engaging in medical student teaching, and interview residency candidates; and taking anatomic pathology/ clinical pathology and autopsy on- call duty.
- Requires completion of accredited AP/CP residency with board certifications, additional fellowship training in surgical pathology or transfusion medicine is a plus.
- Must hold an active New York State License at the time of proposed employment
Apply online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/pathology/brooklyn/5663
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem * Manhattan, NY
We are seeking an Attending Pathologist with strong surgical pathology skills to join the Division of Anatomic Pathology, which is CAP accredited and oversees a volume of 6,000 specimens per year. Responsibilities will include diagnostic evaluation of surgical pathology specimens; hematopathology; anatomic pathology sign out of cases, autopsy (including Covid-19 positive cases), and frozen section performance; technical and patient related functions of the division; and other functions as necessary. Requires a valid updated certificate of qualification from the New York State Department of Health for the laboratory sections, have a NYS Medical License at time of employment, and be Board Certified/Eligible by American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Apply online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/pathology/new-york/6071
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi & North Central Bronx * Bronx, NY
The department of Pathology at Jacobi Medical Center is seeking an Attending Pathologist for the Division of Anatomic Pathology. The Division of Anatomic Pathology at Jacobi Medical Center is CAP accredited, includes 6 Pathologists, and has a surgical pathology volume of 13,000 specimens per year. The successful candidate must have strong surgical pathology skills. Responsibilities include: Diagnostic evaluation of surgical pathology specimens; Cytopathology; Hematopathology; Frozen sections; Conferences/tumor board; and Sign out of autopsies. Must be Board Eligible/Certified in Anatomic Pathology and/or clinical pathology, have a New York State License, and possess additional fellowship training. Experience in Hematopathology or Cytopathology is desirable.
Apply Online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/pathology/bronx/6203
Pathologist – Attending Physician
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan * New York, NY
The ABMS Board Certified/Eligible in Pathology physician we seek will examine, diagnose, and treat patients while ensuring high quality care is provided.
You must possess or be eligible for a NYS License and be a graduate of an approved medical school.
Apply online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/pathology/new-york/5780
All openings require proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to hire.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates will be considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding these and other opportunities, or to be considered, please contact Jaquelyn Morales – Physician Recruiter, at: Moralesj@pagny.org, or apply online using the appropriate link listed above.
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V