We are excited to be expanding our rapidy growting hospital owned ObGyn Practice. We have seen significant growth in the last year and are excited to keep growing with the addition of new physicians to serve the needs of our growing community. At the same time we have been approved for and will be preparing to launch a new Obstetrics and Gynecology residency program. We are looking for people are are excited about working with residents while at the same time building a growing practice. We are recruiting for multiple positions.
We are happy to talk to current residents about this great opportunity. The hospital is investing significantly into our division. If you are interested, please reach out, I m not a recruiter, I am a physician with the group and will happily answer your questions. If your partner/spouse is also a physician there are many opportunities in our system.
Focus on work/life balance with a great call schedule
- Five 24 hour calls / month
- 0.75 FTE positions availble for office side
- 24/7 OB hospitalist available for triage and backup
- Designated hospital day assignment without office responsibilities
- Competitive by MGMA standards Base Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus
- Occurrence malpractice coverage provided by the hospital (No Tail!)
Challenging and rewarding work
- High risk obstetrics co-managed with accessible MFM team
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery the standard of care, robotics available
- Large referral pool from local primary care offices and the health department as well as high risk pregnancy referrals
Regional medical center with:
- NICU Level 3 affiliated with Children s National Medical Center
- Operating and Anesthesia Services 24/7
- Trauma Level 2
- Surgical ICU
- 24/7 Interventional Radiology
- Subspecialty providers
- Adult hospitalist
- Endocrine, Infectious disease, cardiology and more
- Pediatric specialty clinic
Fredericksburg is a great community situated in between Washington D.C. and Richmond. Lots of wonderful neighborhoods and communities with excellent schools. Great access for community to DC via the VRE as well as commutable to Richmond.