Palliative Care Physician
University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center (UMSJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Towson, Maryland, is looking for a BE/BC Hospice or Palliative Care Physician to join it’s team.
- SJMC is a CMS 5-Star hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by the U.S. News and World Report for the last 3 years in a row.
- Palliative is an established and successful program of 3 Physicians, 1 NP, and one social worker.
- We provide Inpatient consults and an outpatient clinic that supports pcps and outpatient specialists.
- We identify opportunities to improve the patient and family care experience.
- Inpatient and outpatient consults are for management of symptoms, advanced care planning, challenges of complex chronic medical and social issues
- Call coverage is shared.
As a University of Maryland Medical System provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 220-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology and cardiac surgery, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply for Palliative Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly