Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland, is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join an established single-specialty practice that has been in the community 30+years. Cleveland, Tennessee has become the Technology/Manufacturing corridor between Cleveland and Chattanooga with new companies relocating and continuing to relocate in recent years. We're the only hospital in a 30-mile radius.
- Clinic-based practice; hospital work performed as well
- Join 4 full-time Pulmonologists
- Group supports the hospital 100%
- One office - Outpatient office is located on the hospital campus
- 2+years' experience is preferred, however, new grads are welcome to apply
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include :
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is a 351-bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, interventional radiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
More than 100,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains - experience a small-city feeling with progressive business, thriving industry, quality schools (public, private, universities, community colleges), low cost of living/crime, and a wealth of culture all in the heart of the Ocoee Region. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham, less than 30 minutes from Chattanooga!
Community Recognitions Include:
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Bradley County School System is one of the Top School Systems in the State
- Home to well-known Fortune 500 Companies
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly