Faculty Physician General Orthopedic Surgeon
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond. Join us on a mission to advance medicine. The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full-time, academic orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest in total joint surgery to be hired at the rank of Assistant, Associate on the clinician track. About the Appointment: Candidate should have subspecialty expertise or interest in hip and knee reconstructive surgery.
- Patient care at M Health Fairview (UM Campus) and other affiliated sites
- Teaching of medical students, residents
- Employed by MPhysicians, and participation in service activities on behalf of the department, the medical school, and the profession.
- Pursuit of educational and outcome-driven goals fostered by the service line goals, system goals, and the individuals own areas of interest
- Active participation in organizations and academic societies
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Orthopedic Surgery residency and/or fellowship training program.
- Superb clinician with sound judgement and technical expertise
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Education-focused and a creative problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration abilities with partners and staff
- Board eligible/certified
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
Apply for Faculty Physician General Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly