Hospitalist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is seeking a Hospitalist Physician for an inpatient opportunity in Panama City Beach, FL.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Required
- Critical care sub-specialty support
- Level II Trauma Center
- 267-Bed Hospital
- 67,000 annual patient visits
- 12 physicians & 10 advance practice providers
- Physician 4 Day 7a-7p; 7a-5p and 1 Night 7p-7a
- APP 7a-5p (x2), 8a-6p, 4p-2a and 1 Night 9p-7a
- Open ICU, covered by Critical Care Hospitalist Team
- No procedures, No codes
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more.
About Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center:
?????460-member medical staff and more than 1,000 employees work hard to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for Chest Pain Center, Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Spine, Stroke and Wound Care.
The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
Make Panama City your destination and visit the many fine shops, restaurants and exhibits. Discover why Panama City is listed as one of the best art towns in America.
Year-round events include: The Blessing of the Fleet, The Annual Spring Boat Show, A Classic Car Show, Spring Festival of the Arts, The Annual Independence Day Celebration, Oktoberfest, First Friday, and Concerts in the Park. The city has so much to offer and is most often cited as having a pleasant climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts and entertainment, and a pleasing small-town environment for raising a family.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly