Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Opportunity- San Leandro/Fremont, CA
PULMONARY/CRITICAL CARE AND SLEEP OPPORTUNITY- SAN LEANDRO/FREMONT, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Northern California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care. Through our physician leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, we are shaping the future of health care in the nation.
We are seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Fellowship-trained Physician for the following location:
Fremont/San Leandro (Pulmonary/Critical Care & Sleep): Physicians share ICU call one week per four. Hospitalist and Intensivist coverage and admitting support for weekends/holidays/after-hours some days. Sleep lab/study interpretation 10%.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability 70 years strong
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For further details, please contact Roy Hernandez at Roy.B.Hernandez@kp.org or call (510)625-2731. Please visit our website at: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Opportunity- San Leandro/Fremont, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly