Colon Rectal Surgeon needed in Tampa, Florida
Thriving large group practice is looking for dedicated Colon Rectal Surgeon to join their team.
- One office location located in the heart of Tampa
- Solo practice opportunity that will be supported by other physicians in the community
- Covering 1 hospital
- Must be fellowship trained
- Partnership available
- Opportunity offering competitive salary
- Full benefits package
About Memorial Hospital of Tampa and the Practice:
- Well established practice has been servicing the community for the past 17 years
- Three office locations servicing two hospitals
- 320-360 deliveries per year, 200 GYN cases
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183-bed acute care hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years
- Conveniently located near downtown Tampa
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, behavioral health, cardiovascular services, general surgery and imaging and diagnostic services.
- New Surgical Center featuring the latest da Vinci robotic systems
- Accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Florida Bariatric Center, behavioral health, digital mammography, inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation services, orthopedics, women s health and wound/ hyperbaric medicine.
The community of South Tampa is in the heart of Tampa Bay, centrally located and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, downtown, MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive from St. Petersburg. Featuring historic neighborhoods, an active business community, award winning dining, diverse local arts and entertainment, and sunshine year round, South Tampa offers a small town feel with big city amenities making this an ideal place to live, work and play.
Apply for Colon Rectal Surgeon needed in Tampa, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly