Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Illinois
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Anesthesiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in an inviting community outside of Chicago.Opportunity Highlights:
Community Highlights—Live + Work Just Outside of Chicago!
- General Anesthesia with cardiac & trauma
- Well-run OR known for its inviting culture and incredible team of surgeons
- Brand-new facility and equipment
- Work within a Level I trauma center
- Sign-on bonus & loan repayment
Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. With plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and engaging events and activities throughout the year, this welcoming town has something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 25% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board-eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES