Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights:
- Great quality of life
- Only covering 1 location
- 1:7 call rotation with post-call day off
- Multiple positions available due to growth
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment, quality bonus, tail coverage and comprehensive benefit package
Just an hour outside of Milwaukee, this inviting Midwest community is an ideal place to call home. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll have everything you need and more.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID19”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board-eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES