Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 600000.00
An award-winning organization in a beautiful New England community is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible orthopedic surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a successful group in an organization in which physicians’ voices are truly heard and valued.Opportunity Highlights
- Ability to be busy from day 1
- Guaranteed base salary that never goes away plus RVU and quality incentives
- Option to practice solely general orthopedics or have a sports-heavy practice
- Opportunity to subspecialize in an area of your choosing
- Practice alongside 3 other experienced orthopedic surgeons
- Great work-life balance—finish with surgery around 3 p.m. every day + be out of the office well before 5 p.m.
- 2020 recipient of the Leapfrog “Top Hospital Award for Outstanding Quality and Safety”
Located between Boston and New York City, this beautiful New England community is the perfect place to call home!
- Convenient access to Boston + NYC
- Region is home to multiple universities and is nationally recognized for its superb educational opportunities at all levels
- A variety of safe, family-friendly communities in the area
- An attractive option for both families and single physicians looking for access to major metro amenities
- Many homes within walking distance to all of the downtown attractions—music, shopping, restaurants, parks, and more
- Four distinct seasons + endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- You don’t have to be from New England to enjoy this lifestyle + want to settle down in this great city
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Massachusetts and must be board-eligible or certified in orthopedic surgery
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle