EM - Physician - Grace Medical Center
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 17,000
- New state of the art facility opened 1/2021 as a free-standing facility
- Beds: 24, 3 seated care areas (6-8 beds dedicated to observation daily)
- Patients/hour: 1.5
- Coverage: 24 Physician hours, 24 APP hours daily dedicated to observation and ED patients
- Trauma Designation: None
- Admission Rate: 15%. Admitted to observation or transferred within the LifeBridge health system
- Qualifications: BC/BE Emergency Physicians
- Documentation: Cerner
Baltimore, Maryland is rich in history and East Coast charm and home to more than 200 diverse neighborhoods, world-class museums and attractions, great shopping and a thriving culinary scene. As the twenty-fourth largest city, Baltimore is a bustling area with many businesses, colleges, and a thriving inner harbor area. Baltimore is also near Annapolis and Washington D.C. We’re the crossroads of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a region of 50 million people, giving you an edge in attracting attendees. Located off I-95, at a convenient stop on Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor and 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport – with 650 daily flights from 70 destinations – Baltimore is well situated to make it easy for your attendees to get here. For those who drive, more than 40,000 off-street spaces in downtown garages and lots make parking convenient.
- 8 beds within the ED
- Approximately 2,000 obs patients/year
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Grace Medical Center
2000 W Baltimore St.
Baltimore, MD 21223 view map
Apply for EM - Physician - Grace Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly