Intensivist Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare is looking for a Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – Memorial Hospital
- 36-bed Med/Surg and 6-bed CV ICU
- ECMO program starts 4th Qtr., 2021, so experience is a plus
- Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
- Multidisciplinary model
- 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MD and 1 APP day coverage/1 MD and 1 APP night coverage.
- Emergency Medicine residency rotating through the unit; clinical teaching opportunities
- Must be fellowship trained in critical care medicine and board certified within 5 years of completion of training
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 300 physicians and 70 APP providers in 50+ programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 21 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly