Banner Occupational Health and Phoenix Fire Department
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier non-profit health systems, is seeking a BE/BC Physician in either Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Preventative Medicine or Public Health, for an employed Occupational Medicine position. Our Occupational Health Physician will perform baseline and annual physical exams, evaluate, treat, and follow up on industrial injuries and non-industrial medical conditions, infectious and hazardous material exposures. Our Physician will support an ongoing wellness program for Phoenix Fire Department.
- BE/BC in Occupational Medicine/ Internal Medicine /Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine/ Preventative Medicine.
- 1-year experience required and/or 3 years' experience preferred.
- DOT Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- ACLS and BLS certified or obtain certification with-in 6 months of employment.
- Ability to read and interpret EKGs and exercise treadmill stress tests a plus or obtain training with-in 6 months of employment,
- M - F | 7:30a - 4:00p
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail
- CME allowance
- 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Paid time off plans
- Excellent health benefit options
- Financial savings resources
- Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: practicewithus.bannerhealth.com
For questions, please email Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist,
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Phoenix Metro Area
Non-profit Healthcare System, AZ 85006 Physician-Occupational Medicine
Apply for Physician-Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly