At the End of the Day THIS is Where You Want to Be
Excellent employed opportunity to step into an existing outpatient practice for an experienced Pulmonary Medicine physician based out of Sterling, CO.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- $100k educational loan repayment + eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- 5 years' experience in Pulmonary
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine
- No Weekends, No Holidays
- 60% Clinic in Sterling
- 40% Outreach in surrounding Rural Clinics
Highlights about Sterling Regional Medical Center and Sterling, Colorado
- Sterling Regional Medical Center is a 24-bed acute care regional; established in 1938, the hospital cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area which also includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas.
- Close to great skiing in the winter with the lower cost of living in the Front Range
- Summer concert series, two 18-hole golf courses, rodeos, museums, history, unique gift and antique shops, great food and craft brewery
- Strong public and private schools
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Northeastern CO Plains, 2-hrs to DIA/Denver |, Sterling, CO 80751 Physician-Pulmonary Disease
Apply for Physician-Pulmonary Disease
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly