Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and View the Rocky Mountains with Top 5 Large Health System.
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Step into an established practice with Banner Medical Group based in Loveland, Colorado with opportunity for Fort Collins based clinic and OR time as well. Excellent opportunity for a BE or BC Urologist to join experienced Urologists for regional team support and coverage with the full support of Banner Health. General inpatient/outpatient Urology with the opportunity for sub-specialty care implementation based on training with a growing patient base from Northern Colorado and the surrounding region. Clinic has full staff support, equipment, and opportunity for additional resources. In Northern Colorado, Banner Health and Banner Medical Group utilize a system wide integrated EMR, provide regional tertiary care, and are clinically aligned with MD Anderson for oncologic care.
Details of the Established Practice:
- Full Spectrum Urology care
- Advanced Laparoscopy and multiple Xi Robotic systems
- Regional Banner Medical Group Urology team with equally shared call
- Regional outreach opportunities
- Practice includes APP support
- Ambulatory Surgery Center affiliation with investment opportunity
- Positive, collaborative team with strong administrative support
Geographical an Community Highpoints:
- 750,000+ regional population
- Multiple local universities
- Wide selection of culinary and cultural opportunities
- Nationally recognized local art communities
- Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park and the Northern Colorado Rockies, as well as Denver and metropolitan amenities including the international airport, all within an hour.
- Endless recreational opportunities at the confluence of the Great Plains and Rocky Mountains
- Excellent public and private school options
- Multiple High Tech and Higher Education organizations present in the region
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease. “
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group McKee Medical Center
2000 Boise Ave., Loveland, CO 80538 Physician-Urology
Apply for Physician-Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly