Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Banner University Medical Center in sunny Tucson, AZ seeks an Endocrinologist to fulfill the role of Clinical Services Chief in the Division of Endocrinology. Candidate should have leadership interest/experience. Combine direct patient care, oversight of the division's ambulatory and acute care operations, and teaching for a fulfilling career with variety. Imagine practicing in a location that boasts sunshine year-round, amazing food, non-stop entertainment & affordable living. The culture at Banner Health is inclusive, diverse, exciting & rewarding. Your voice is valued, your well-being matters.
- 1.0 FTE
- M-F clinic care & leadership responsibilities
- 24-28 hours patient care || 12 hours leadership/administrative time
- 20 patients/day
- Call: Unrestricted night & weekend call taken 1 month at a time
- Excess (over 7 shifts/month) call pay available
- Board Certified in Endocrinology
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in ambulatory operation leadership a plus, but will accept candidates with an interest/aptitude for this type of role
- Flexibility required due to a dynamic academic medicine environment
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center South
2800 East Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly