Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics/Gynecology – New Flagship Ambulatory Health Campus
Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Ob/Gyn physicians to join Banner Medical Group in the rapidly growing West Valley. We are actively recruiting team-oriented physicians interested in building a practice.
Banner Health is a Top 5 fully integrated Healthcare System known for our excellent patient care, friendly staff, and great work-life balance. Physician wellness is a priority in our system.
About our New Flagship Ambulatory Health Campus:
Banner Health Center-New River Trails is located in Glendale, AZ, just off the 101 Fwy and 78th Avenue. Opened April 2021, this innovative campus is designed to provide the residents of Phoenix’s Northwest Valley a single location for many of their nonacute health care needs. This 130,000 square foot building is the largest health center to include 128 exam rooms and serve over 132,000 patients annually. The health center also allows for immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, pharmacy, and will include over 45 providers across 11 different specialties.
• Internal Medicine • Obstetrics & Gynecology • Dermatology • Family Medicine • Endocrinology • General Surgery • Pediatrics • Cardiology • Orthopedics • Behavioral Health • Gastroenterology
On-Site Imaging Modalities:
• Nuclear Camera • Mammography • MRI • DEXA Scanner • CT • Ultrasound • Digital Radiography/Fluoroscopy • Lab
Details about the position:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Minimum of two years of experience preferred
- Interested in full-scope Ob/Gyn
- Monday - Friday office hours; weekday and weekend call shared 1:4
- The Ob/Gyn team will include four Physicians, Medical Assistants, dedicated surgery scheduling, Front Office staff, and leadership support
- Privileges at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family+ physician support that encourages development and cultivates physician wellness.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health | Banner Medical Group - New River Trails
Banner's Most Innovative Health Campus, Glendale, AZ 85308 Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Apply for Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly