Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
AT THE END OF THE DAY, THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine and research; teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopist to join a thriving academic GI division in an academic health science center that focuses on supporting research in clinical and scholarship endeavors with faculty appointments and rank at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. This world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the surrounding communities in Arizona and the greater Southwest.
Support Banner University Medical Center - Phoenix.
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Advanced practice provider support in both inpatient and clinic
- Brand new, state of the art endoscopy center with the latest advanced endoscopy technology
- Experienced and new grads that have special interest in niches of bariatric endoscopy, third space endoscopy, and therapeutic pancreatology, are encouraged to apply
- Teaching and mentorship of Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents, and GI Fellows
- Preparing/presenting at Departmental/Divisional meetings.
- Involvement with GI clinical research.
Benefits of Working with Banner Health:
- Attractive salary with incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly