Physician-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking a Part time Peds Hospitalist in Casper, Wyoming. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- 8-9 twelve hour shifts per month
- Attend High Risk Deliveries
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Pediatric Floor Patients and Admissions
- Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people
- No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
- Casper is a growing and vibrant community with great dining and shopping
- With Casper Mountain hiking, mountain biking and skiing is just outside your back door.
- North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue Ribbon trout fishery attracting fisherman from around the country.
- Casper College is ranked as one of the top 25 community colleges in the country. Its nationally-ranked theater, music and art programs are a backbone to Casper’s arts and entertainment scene.
- Excellent private and public school options
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Wyoming Medical Center
Casper - Central Wyoming, Casper, WY 82601 Physician-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Apply for Physician-Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly