Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is actively recruiting for TWO Advanced Interventional Gastroenterology Physicians to join our growing team across Banner MD Anderson locations in Phoenix, AZ. This is an exciting and exceptional opportunity to be part of a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary GI program with a focus on oncologic patients.
We seek applicants who possess excellent communication skills and welcome a team-based, collaborative environment. Additional qualifications include:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in gastroenterology
- Advanced GI and ERCP training/experience, preferably with an interest in oncology
- EUS experience/training preferred
- Have excellent clinical training and an interest in clinical research
- Finishing Fellows and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
The Division of Onco-Medicine includes faculty from internal medicine, internal medicine subspecialties, critical care, and supportive oncology. Our gastroenterologists provide both inpatient and outpatient care and work closely with the oncology team utilizing a multidisciplinary care model. Designed with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center experts, the center has an evidence-based design, state-of-the-art technology, and advance treatment capabilities.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, repeatedly ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region. Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Onco-Medicine, you will find:
- A collaborative team that, across multiple locations, provides outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies, throughout Arizona and in Northern Colorado.
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona.
- A generous salary and benefits.
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Additionally, our suburban locations provide you with convenient access to world-class entertainment, year ‘round outdoor activities, amazing desert beauty, and excellent quality of life.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Phoenix Metro, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Physician-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly