OB-GYN Physician - Baltimore Suburbs
We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB-GYN to join our private practice in Owings Mills, MD.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 7 board certified OB-GYN physicians and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full-scope of women’s health services, in addition to minimally invasive surgeries including robotics surgeries and hysterectomies. We also offer outpatient alternatives to surgeries for our patients
- We care for women ages adolescent through menopause and beyond
- Our providers have access to onsite lab, phlebotomist, ultrasound and ample tools for in office procedures
- We deliver at a tertiary teaching hospital that has a level 3 nursery, gyn oncology and MFM subspecialties. Here our providers work with a handful of residents and medical students throughout the year
- Full-time schedule with very light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including the option for partnership
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Owings Mills, MD:
- Just 30 minutes outside of Baltimore, Owings Mills offers residents the perfect mixture of urban and suburban living.
- For sports fans, Owings Mills is home to the Baltimore Ravens’ practice facility and hosts their training camp every summer.
- Nature fans will love the Irvine Nature Center and Soldier’s Delight Natural Environment Area that includes many nature trails and over 39 rare, threatened or endangered species of plants, insects, rocks and minerals.
- The area also boasts many different restaurants ranging from French cuisine to Southern delights you can find great food for everyone.
- Additionally, the region includes several highly regarded institutions such as Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Residents of Owings Mills have easy access to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, roadways and rail stations.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Apply for OB-GYN Physician - Baltimore Suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly