Neurosurgery Position in Thousand Oaks, CA
A private practice in Thousand Oaks, California is seeking a neurosurgeon to join a very busy and growing practice in an established group. Physician will be part of a teaching faculty for neurology residents. The group is heavily invested in clinical research with ample opportunities to pursue clinical trials.
- BE/BC in neurosurgery
- Eligible for licensure in the state of California
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided
About Los Robles Health System:
- Located in the heart of Thousand Oaks and one of the Conejo Valley s largest employers, Los Robles Health System is consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 382-bed facility is a regional destination for many services and boasts more than 600 physicians on staff representing 50 specialties.
- Level II Trauma Center, first and only in Eastern Ventura County
Designated STEMI receiving center, the only hospital in the state certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- Part of the HCA Healthcare family, Los Robles is welcoming its first class of Graduate Medical Education (GME) residents in July 2021. HCA Healthcare GME is the largest sponsor of residency and fellowship programs across the nation. As the program grows, it will include emergency medicine, general surgery, transitional care, neurology, and anesthesiology.
- Complete cardiovascular care with access to clinical trials, registries, and experts in diagnostic, interventional, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, and cardiac rehab services
The only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating
- A 12-bed Pediatric Unit composed of 8 traditional pediatric beds and 4 pediatric intermediate medical care beds, providing specialized care for pediatric patients through age 17.
Nationally recognized orthopedic and spine services accredited by The Joint Commission for total hip and knee replacement
- Women s Services including 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalists for high-risk OB and a Level III NICU
Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
Thousand Oaks, California is the second-largest city in Ventura County and a premier place to live in the area, the community boasts a small-town feel with all the amenities and access to major destinations in Southern California. The community is known as one of the safest cities and boasts the nation s top schools, shopping, and parks. With more than 150 miles of trails for walking, running, and biking, there is something for everyone. The beach is only a short 60-minute drive away and is approximately 40 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.
Apply for Neurosurgery Position in Thousand Oaks, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly