GI Hospitalist Physician
GI Hospitalist Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterology trained physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- One healthcare system based in the Albuquerque metro area including two hospital locations
- Cover one hospital location in the Albuquerque metro area Monday-Fridays, year-long
- Expected work schedule; Monday-Friday (9-hour days), 2 weeks per month, to include rounding and consultative services at Presbyterian Hospital
- Supervise Advanced Practice clinicians in performing consultation and follow-up on inpatients.
- Perform necessary procedures on inpatient consult service
- Collaborate with GI practice for outpatient follow-up
- No need to admit or discharge patients as that is performed by the Medicine Hospitalist team at each hospital
- Inpatient services include 1 Gastroenterology Physician plus 3 advanced practitioners
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members, and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care), and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for GI Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly