General Obstetrics and Gynecology Division Faculty
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA is seeking highly qualified applicants in our General Obstetrics and Gynecology Division. Academic rank is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Successful applicants must possess an M.D. Degree or equivalent. This position requires completion of an ACGME-accredited residency in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Required qualifications include excellent clinical skills including contemporary surgical skills, excellent skills in patient management, strong oral and written communication skills, demonstrated teaching skills, and demonstrated team behavior. Travel to off-site outpatient clinic locations is required. The applicant will be required to have licensure eligibility by the Iowa Board of Medicine and will be required to be licensed by the Iowa Board of Medicine before commencement of employment.
- Certifications include American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology active candidate/board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Operative obstetrics, operative gynecology, and a strong teaching record are highly desirable.
- Excellent work environment and collegiality.
- Top rated Midwestern college town with access to sports, arts, a variety of restaurants and numerous community festivals.
- Outstanding public-school system
For a complete list of required qualifications and to apply for this position visit our website at https://jobs.uiowa.edu/content/faculty/, requisition #74217. For additional information please contact Rachel Maassen, MD (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply for General Obstetrics and Gynecology Division Faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly