Large GI practice is seeking an advanced GI physician with EUS training to serve its growing patient community in beautiful Bradenton, FL. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified/board eligible in field of specialty
- Proficient in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy and EUS
- Active Florida State Medical License and DEA prior to start
- Shared call with other physicians
- Join 5 physician practice with 3 mid-levels
- One office location serving one hospital
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Practice autonomy
- Practice is comprised of 70+ providers across 24 locations and is one of Florida’s largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI networks in the state.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for ownership in surgery center, pathology lab, research institute and more
About Blake Medical Center:
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake’s extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
Located in Bradenton, Florida. It is on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. Enjoy great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.