Pediatric Neurology Opportunity in Denver, CO
In 2022, Rocky Mountain Pediatric Neurology and Sleep Medicine will welcome a fulltime pediatric neurologist to this hospital-based practice in Denver, CO.
- Available to start in 2022
- BE/BC child neurology
- Epilepsy or sleep medicine training is of particular interest but not a requirement
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be enthusiastic/eager to develop his/her own neurology practice
- Open to same-day/in-out travel to outreach locations for practice growth
- Competitive hospital-employed salary and excellent benefits package
- CME time and expenses
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Neurology & Sleep Medicine/ Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- A broad array of out-patient and in-patient child neurology that includes high-level ICU care
- A Tri-state referral region
- Collegial working environment between various hospital departments and other pediatric specialists
- Collaboration with the RMHC Neurosciences team which includes Pediatric Neurosurgery, Pediatric PM&R, as well as other support services
- Developing subspecialty interests is encouraged and supported.
- Opportunity to engage in community programs, teaching, hospital committees, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is located in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver s largest hospital system, and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 187 hospitals.
- RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists.
- A Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five-state area.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Pediatric Neurology Opportunity in Denver, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly