Piedmont Macon Medical Center and Piedmont Macon North are seeking additional Anesthesiologists to join our employed anesthesiology practice in Macon, Georgia. We are looking to build a team of 12 Anesthesiologists and 26 Anesthetists including Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants and CRNAs that work together in a care team model. This group covers 2 Piedmont hospitals (Piedmont Macon Medical Centers and Piedmont Northside) and 1 ASC. Facilities are within 8-10 minutes of each other. Neither hospital has a Trauma service. We are looking for collegial providers with a team mentality. We emphasize developing relationships with surgeons and anesthetists, and putting patients first.
- Busy OB program (average of 1,200 annual deliveries);
- Strong CV program. TEE certification a plus, but not required;
- Piedmont Macon North is mostly bread and butter surgery cases with a moderate amount of Orthopedic cases mixed in.
- Physician must obtain a GA state medical license.
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible with plans to certify by the ABMS in Anesthesiology.
- General anesthesia experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience with spinal and labor epidurals, neuraxial anesthesia experience helpful.
Compensation Package Details
- Employment through Piedmont Physician Services Group offering competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- 401 (k) retirement plan