Physician - Endocrinologist - Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality. Our primary mission remains true to the founder's intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation.
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia is seeking to add an Endocrinologist to a growing team of outstanding physicians to support the growth of the practice. Join us; make a difference.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Diagnose and treat patients with diseases and disorders of the endocrine system in hospital and outpatient settings. Primary location is at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and one of the satellite clinics.
- Collaborate & work with team of 6 attendings and 3 NPs.
- Teaching duties involve working with Einstein Endocrinology fellows (4) and Einstein IM residents (90).
- 1:7 call rotation, covering needs of inpatient and outpatient with a fellow being on call with attending.
- Coordinate and interpret diagnostic endocrine biochemical tests and imaging results, such as ultrasounds, radionuclide, CAT, MRI, PET and DEXA scans.
- Thyroid biopsies are performed by radiologists; fellows are doing biopsies with them for educational purposes.
- Transgender patient care also available
- MD/DO/foreign degree equivalent plus Board Certification/Board Eligibility (BC/BE) in Endocrinology; and PA license/eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (5), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
- Verizon / AT&T Discount 22%
Apply for Physician - Endocrinologist - Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly