Orthopedic Surgery - Full Time or Part Time
Watertown Regional Medical Center Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is now accepting applications for a qualified Full or Part Time Orthopedic Surgeon to join their practice. Candidates may include Board Eligible recent graduates or experienced Board Certified surgeons. Join two Fellowship Trained Orthopedic surgeons (1st-sports, shoulder and upper extremity, 2nd-total joint) The ideal partner would be a lower extremity specialist with interest in performing hip and knee joint replacements, hip, knee, or ankle arthroscopy, and cover bread and butter level 4 orthopedic trauma call. Call coverage will be evenly shared with partners.
- Full complement of supporting staff, including PA s, NP s, and office assistants. High quality, stable and supportive inpatient hospitalist program to assist with admissions.
- WRMC is recognized as a Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital, boasts a 5 star Medicare rating and Leapfrog A Rating for the past 6 years.
- Situated along the shores of the beautiful Rock River, Watertown is located between Madison, WI and Milwaukee. It offers the perfect blend of small town values, an outdoor lifestyle with conveniences of nearby suburban/urban centers.
- Mitchell International Airport Milwaukee, WI 54 miles. Dane County Regional Airport Madison, WI 46 miles
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery - Full Time or Part Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly