Director of Service - Hematology/Oncology
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. Comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States, PAGNY practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
The Director of Service will oversee administrative management of the Hematology/Oncology Division, including quality assurance and attainment of facility driven performance targets. Along with providing clinical care in an inpatient and outpatient setting, overseeing Inpatient and outpatient consultation in Hematology/Oncology, providing resident and medical education, and participating in scholarship, you will provide clinical guidance and direction to other members of the healthcare team, as well as assist in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for staff working in the division.
- Board Certification Hematology/Oncology
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Prior leadership/teaching experience
- Desire and passion to work with the underserved population
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package.
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service.
- Potential incentive bonuses for qualified providers.
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan.
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage.
- Generous paid time off program.
- CME days.
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center.
- Visa candidates are considered – H1B & 01 candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at: https://www.pagny.org/careers/brooklyn/6390
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V