Gastroenterology Physician at The Everett Clinic
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest s most sought-after organizations.
Currently there are 10 gastroenterologists, 1 GI hospitalist, 4 ARNPs and 1 PA-C in our group. We are seeking an additional generalist to join our team.
We focus on quality of life and maintaining work/life balance. Currently, each clinician is scheduled for 1 in every 12 weekends (4 weekends per year), 3-4 weeks of hospital call, and roughly 24 PM call periods.
- Hospital call is Mon-Thur 7am -- 5pm
- Weekend call is Fri (5pm) Mon (7am)
- PM call is 5pm 7am the following day (phone call only)
- The first year of employment includes a salary guarantee in the ballpark of $480,000 -- $500,000. If production exceeds guarantee in first year, you re paid on production.
- 2nd year and beyond, compensation is based on production using work RVUs. The median compensation in our GI group is $717,000.
- Our providers are doing 16-18 procedures per day and see 9 clinic patients per half day.
- Additional expertise in motility (pH/manometry) is highly sought after.
- Looking for someone who can start preferably Q1 2022
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician at The Everett Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly