Orthopedic Surgeon - Fort Smith, AR
Mercy Clinic Fort Smith is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join their dynamic group in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
The Mercy Orthopedic Hospital in Fort Smith, AR, is a new, all-in-one experience for patients needing orthopedic care. The 69,000-square-foot facility is the final piece of our musculoskeletal campus which already includes a convenient care center, clinic offices, rehabilitation facilities and an ambulatory surgery center.
- Base salary guarantee
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation and CME
Mercy Hospital Fort Smith
- Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2021
- 100+ years of history providing care
- 336-bed, acute care hospital
- Focused on building a better health care experience for all
- Outpatient center with diagnostic and outpatient testing
Fort Smith Community Highlights
- City known for its top-notch education, downtown culture, and vibrant community
- Surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains – an outdoorsman’s dream!
- Voted as the #1 City in America for the lowest cost of living by Kiplinger Magazine
- Perfect place to raise a family without the costs or concerns of a big city!
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Fort Smith, AR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly