Are you a physician with a passion for delivering the best medical care possible to the growing elderly population? At Provider Health Services (PHS) and Ally Align Health (AAH), we share a common mission – to improve the well-being and quality of life for seniors, their family members, and their facility providers. Our expertise and focus in the post-acute space provide our partners with a unique and sometimes surprising spirit of practitioner cooperation, collaboration, and innovation. The difference is immediately noticeable to patients, families, facilities, and healthcare providers. We are currently searching for a physician to add to our Richmond, Virginia based senior living community and we would love to speak to you about all the benefits that we have to offer.
As the PHS/AAH Physician on campus, you would work in collaboration with our nurse practitioner seeing plan patients in the on campus clinic approximately 8 hours per week, serving as medical director of the skilled nursing facility, rounding in the LTC and AL facilities and making house calls for the independent living residents from time to time.
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation (employed position)
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, short term/long term disability, life insurance and other supplemental insurance plans, paid PTO, paid holidays and cell phone allowance
- Professional clinical and administrative back office support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialists
- In-house billing and credentialing
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Call Coverage rotation with nurse practitioner
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- Active Virginia license and DEA license in good standing
- Proficiency with EMR
We would love to speak with you about this excellent opportunity that provides an excellent financial opportunity, work life balance and a rewarding career. It's truly the total package.