Pathologist (0.6 FTE)
- Essentia Health hospital-based pathology group is seeking a part-time (benefits eligible) pathologist to join our team
- Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience (minimum) and be anatomic & clinical pathology board certified. Cytopathology fellowship-trained preferred, but broad general surgical pathology welcomed.
- Join a team of 3 full-time pathologists which include; hematopathology and dermatopathology fellowship-trained pathologists, and 2 pathology assistants
- Strong clinical pathology skills preferred
- Expanding referral practice
- Outreach and laboratory medical directorships
- Dedicated supportive staff and laboratory operations team
- PAs perform gross dissections including frozen sections
- No autopsies
- Epic & Epic Beaker
- BC/BE in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- BC/BE in Fellowship as applicable (Cytopathology, preferred)
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000
- Regional service area consists of 25 clinics and 5 hospitals
- Visit https://www.fargomoorhead.org/ for more information about our community!
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kris Reardon, Physician Recruiter
PH: 701-361-6026 - (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Pathologist (0.6 FTE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly