Seven Hills Women's Health Centers, a Division of Axia Women's Health, is a leader in women's healthcare in the Greater Cincinnati region. Formed in 1998, the group has grown to more than 50 providers across 20 office locations, providing Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Breast Surgery services. Seven Hills is committed to providing a continuum of scientifically advanced and compassionate care to women across Cincinnati.
This well-established group of providers has proudly been caring for patients in the Cincinnati area since 1992, and is seeking a full time OB/GYN. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence with an established patient following in a thriving office with support from dedicated staff.
- 3 Ohio office locations: Finneytown, Green Township, Montgomery
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Approximately 600 deliveries/year
- All physicians have active and teaching privileges at TriHealth and assist in resident education
- Robotics: 2 of the physicians in the group perform robotic surgeries
- 7 active clinical research studies
- On Call: 1:4 (will change to 1:5 with new associate physician)
TriHealth Bethesda North Hospital
TriHealth Bethesda North Hospital Mercy Health -West Hospital
Operative Hysteroscopy, Endometrial Ablations, Diagnostic Hysteroscopy, IUDs, Colposcopies, Nexplanon Insertions, Endometrial Biopsies
Company paid: Ohio Medical License, DEA, Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance (Occurrence-Based)
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options, Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holidays+ CME Paid Time Off), CME Reimbursement, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly