The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking an additional BE/BC Gynecologic Oncologist to practice the full range of surgical and medical gynecologic oncology care. Candidates must be BE/BC by the ABOG, have completed an ACGME accredited Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship and be able to obtain subspecialty certification in Gynecologic Oncology by ABOG.
Why choose the Gynecologic Oncology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join an established and busy practice with 2 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- Large referral base and catchment area of 1.3 million
- Average of 12-15 new patients per week
- Block surgical time and state-of-the-art surgical suites including da Vinci Xi
- The Iowa Clinic has a Women’s Center with specialists in Surgical Oncology, Surgical Breast Clinic, Ob-Gyn, and Uro-Gyn
- Close relationship with Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology with strong interdisciplinary support throughout the organization
- State-of-the-art radiation facilities
- Friendly, high-quality nursing staff
- Excellent payor mix, competitive base salary and excellent benefit package
Why choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark’s 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark’s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- Initially established in 1994, The Iowa Clinic has a large referral base of over 260 physicians and providers practicing in 40 specialties in a service area of 1.3 million
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe, family-friendly environment with an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best City for High Salary & Low Cost of Living” – The Ascent, 2021
#2 “Safest Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2021
#1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 “Best State for Jobs” – MarketWatch – May 2019
#2 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – Medscape, 2019
#1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly