OBGYN Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Large, established private OB/GYN practice is growing and recruiting physicians to join their group in San Antonio, Texas.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Experienced and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Robotics available
- Excellent call (1:5)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Large growing practice
- Supportive administrative staff
- Mentorship program available
About Methodist Stone Oak Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System
- 242 licensed beds, 13 operating suites
- 2000+ OB/GYN procedures performed annually
- Practice offers full range of services from urogynecological to bone density scans.
- Methodist Healthcare System is a 50-50 co-ownership between Methodist Healthcare Ministries, South Texas' largest non-public funding source of community health care, contributing $976 million since 1995; and HCA Healthcare, the nation's leading provider of health care services.
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly