NUCLEAR MEDICINE - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc, - Northern CA
NUCLEAR MEDICINE WALNUT CREEK
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. seeks a Nuclear Medicine specialist to join our Nuclear Medicine Department in Walnut Creek, CA.
- The position is 100% Nuclear Medicine. Our team of health care professionals provides consultative medical care and is committed to meeting the health care needs of our patients.
- The ideal candidate has experience in contrast-enhanced PET/CT and radionuclide therapy (such as I-131, Xofigo/PSMA, Lutathera) and is comfortable reading DXA studies and occasionally overseeing cardiac stress tests.
- Radiology and/or Nuclear Medicine Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75 year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
Kaiser Permanente is a fully integrated care delivery program with comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Members of our physician team have the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment. Providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority. If you want to join a practice that offers both personal and professional advantages, we invite you to become part of Kaiser Permanente Diablo Valley Service Area physician team. It s your time to thrive!
Apply for NUCLEAR MEDICINE - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc, - Northern CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly