Bone Marrow Transplant Physician:Cooper University Health | Partner with World-Leading Cancer Center
Cooper University Health is seeking a hematologist-oncologist to join its blood and marrow transplantation program. This outstanding opportunity includes helping to build a robust, innovative adult blood and bone marrow transplant program in partnership with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the world's leading academic cancer centers. The successful candidate is a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist who has completed a fellowship in autologous and allogenic transplantation and has exposure to cellar therapy.
- Brand new BMT program
- Excellent opportunity for emerging transplanter
- Only BMT program in southern New Jersey
- Traditional faculty opportunity that includes patient care, education, and research
About Cooper University Health
MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper brings together MD Anderson's world-renowned expertise and Cooper's regional leadership in a partnership that opened up a broader range of options for cancer patients. MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper supports nearly 125,000 patient visits annually, treating all types of oncologic diseases. Today, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper is one of the leading cancer centers in the region. In the state-of-the-art facility, more than 400 clinicians, nurses, therapists, and technicians provide clinical excellence, compassionate care, and a collaborative, disease-site-specific approach to fighting cancer.
The Camden, New Jersey campus in southern New Jersey is on the Delaware River and just minutes away from Philadelphia. With plenty of housing options, Camden is being revitalized — significant developments are taking place on the waterfront district, including housing, nightlife, and restaurants.
- Cost of living lower than the national average
- Nearby Voorhees and Cherry Hill are some of the most attractive communities in southern New Jersey
- Cherry Hill has an overall A+ grade from Niche and has been named among the best places to live in the U.S. by Money magazine (2016)
- Enjoy an urban lifestyle in either Philadelphia or Camden, with nearby, desirable suburban areas including Cherry Hill and Voorhees Township
- Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia are home to some of the best public and private schools and major academic centers in the country
- Enjoy scenic beauty from the Delaware Valley to the New Jersey and Delaware shores
- Numerous nearby wineries and breweries
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Allison Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference HO-140487
Apply for Bone Marrow Transplant Physician:Cooper University Health | Partner with World-Leading Cancer Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly