Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a pediatric fellowship trained anesthesiologist to join their team for a rapidly growing congenital heart program at Methodist Children's Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
This is a great employed opportunity to work with top-tier congenital heart surgeons who perform more than 250 surgeries each year. You will also cover the pediatric cardiac operating rooms, catheritization/EP labs, and all cardiac patients requiring non-cardiac surgery. On site there are 94 NICU beds and a 17-bed pediatric intensive care unit.
- BC/BE Anesthesiology
- Pediatric cardiac fellowship required
- Experience in pediatric cardiac anesthesia preferred
- Senior mentorship and training available if not experienced, but have a passion for pediatric cardiac cases
- New grads or experienced candidates will be considered
- Must be either an M.D. or D.O. with the completion of an ACGME anesthesiology residency program
- 1:3 call
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
About Methodist Children's Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System:
- 202-bed facility with seven operating suites
- Largest congenital heart program in San Antonio for pediatrics and adults
- First Level IV NICU in San Antonio and one of the largest in the region
- First pediatric aortic heart valve procedure in Texas
- Methodist Healthcare System is a 50-50 co-ownership between Methodist Healthcare Ministries, South Texas' largest non-public funding source of community health care, contributing $976 million since 1995; and HCA Healthcare, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services. Methodist Children's Hospital is one of the system's nine acute care hospitals.
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
Apply for Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly