Level II Trauma Medical Director Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Medical City Dallas is seeing a Trauma Medical Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Level II Trauma Center estimated in late 2021.
- Must be BC General Surgery and BC/BE Surgical Critical Care
- Must hold current ATLS certification
- Preferred 3-6 years of experience
- Be willing to combine administrative and surgical
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Join a well-established private practice group
- Hospital funding support to start practice
- Administrative compensation
- Competitive total package
About Medical City Dallas:
Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
Medical City Dallas offers nearly 100 specialties and is the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children's hospital and an adult hospital on the same campus.
Apply for Level II Trauma Medical Director Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly