Endovascular Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, MO
Menorah Medical Center is seeking an employed endovascular neurosurgeon to join the established Mechanical Thrombectomy program at Menorah Medical Center.
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable joining an established neurointerventional team with potential for expanded cross coverage in the market
- Interventional neurosurgery call of 1:2 with opportunity for elective neurosurgery practice
- Ability to provide programmatic input in all aspects of the program including equipment selection
- Experienced endovascular neurosurgeons are encouraged to apply; new graduates with leadership skills are also welcome
- Neurosurgical suite currently equipped with Brainlab intraoperative CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
- Excellent team of neurosurgeons, neurologists and radiologists and supportive medical staff providing a great opportunity to build a successful practice quickly
- Must be U.S. board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment available
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Menorah Medical Center:
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff and 155+ beds.
- Menorah s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital is adding an unprecedented $65 million Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center which will allow the facility to further advance the high-quality neuroscience and orthopedic care.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly